- High-quality collectible figurine from the video game "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt"
- Detailed replica of one of the following characters: Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer, Triss, Shani, Eredin, Regis
- Each figurine features a decorative base and is presented in a display box
- Officially licensed product
Calling The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a "good" game would probably be the understatement of the century. After all, the third instalment of the video-game series has managed to be even better than its solid first part and the very good second part combined. As Geralt of Rivia, a mutated monster hunter, we get to roam a beautiful open world and fight monsters, mercenaries and the eponymous Wild Hunt. Story, gameplay, graphics, two amazing expansions and a top-notch soundtrack – The Witcher 3 simply has it all!
To keep up your supply of all things Witcher-y after your tenth-or-so playthrough (obviously on death march), the The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt Collectible Figurines stand ready to take their place on your trophy shelf. These high-quality replicas bring your favourite characters to life as collectible figures, each with authentic equipment, a decorative base and a special display box.
Choose from the following characters:
- Obviously, no Witcher figurine lineup would be complete without Geralt of Rivia, the most famous witcher of all times. For this gig, Geralt has decided to wear the Grandmaster Ursine Armour for maximum levels of style and protection.
- Geralt (Grandmaster Feline) reminds us that one does not have to rely on the heavy ursine armour, but can also roll around in some feline gear and shower one’s enemies with crossbow bolts.
- In the expansion Blood and Wine, Geralt is following in the footsteps of the Witcher Merten. At the end of a treasure hunt in Toussaint, he can emerge as Geralt Grandmaster Manticore, in an armour that boosts alchemy builds.
- Geralt's foster child, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon aka Ciri , is not only a master swordswoman, her supernatural abilities also make her (quite possibly) the most dangerous warrior in the world of The Witcher.
- Ciri (Series 2) must have been to Zerrikania by the looks of her alternative outfit, which is also available as a free DLC for The Witcher 3.
- Even though Geralt has amassed quite a large list of lovers, his true love is still reserved for Yennefer of Vengerberg, the mage serving the Emperor of Nilfgaard. She even managed to convince him to temporarily trade in Roach for a stuffed unicorn... ;)
- Even though Shani, the talented medic from Oxenfurt, only appears in the first expansion Hearts of Stone, fans of the series should know her well from the first game. She was supposedly set to appear in The Witcher 2, but was cut from the final game for unknown reasons.
- The sorceress Triss Merigold of Maribor helped Geralt survive the dangers of the second game and unhappily fell in love with the witcher. After he had regained his memories (of Yennefer), Triss and him parted ways for some time.
- Beautiful Triss (Series 2) is also available in an alternate light blue and gold outfit. This version of Triss is also available as a free DLC for Witcher 3.
- Eredin Bréacc Glas, better known as the King of the Wild Hunt, is the primary antagonist of The Witcher 3. Together with his spectral cavalry from another dimension, he is hunting Ciri in order to control her immense power.
- This vampire has managed to cheat death more than once: Regis the Vampire, Geralt's friend, is mostly known through the expansion Blood and Wine for Witcher 3. There, he tries to negotiate between Geralt and Dettlaff, a dangerous vampire.
Now it's up to you to stop Eredin and his henchmen! But remember: The line between monsters and humans tends to blur at times!
Technical detailsDimensions Geralt Grandmaster Ursine: figure 9.5" (approx. 24 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3,80 cm Dimensions Geralt Grandmaster Feline: figure 9.25" (approx. 23.5 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3,80 cm Dimensions Geralt Grandmaster Manticore: figure 7.75" (approx. 19.7 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3.80 cm Dimensions Ciri: figure 7,5" (approx. 19 cm) (excluding sword); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3.80 cm Dimensions Ciri Series 2: figure 9" (approx. 22.9 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3.80 cm Dimensions Yennefer: figure 7.85" (approx. 19.9 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3.80 cm Dimensions Shani: figure 8" (approx. 20.3 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3.80 cm Dimensions Triss: figure 7.75" (approx. 19.7 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3.80 cm Dimensions Triss Series 2: figure 8.25" (approx. 21 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3.80 cm Dimensions Eredin: figure 8.5" (approx. 21.6 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3.80 cm Dimensions Regis: figure 9" (approx. 22.9 cm); base approx. 15 x 15 x 3.80 cm Material: plastic